Lately, I've been juggling a few different things (dance, photography, webpage, oh yeah - A WEDDING). So, instead of crossing some things off my "to do" list I've decided to write a short blog post. Well, not really "write" even... I'm just posting a few random photos and playing with the blog format. I need the practice.
Maybe this will never be published.
(or maybe someone will think it's hilarious and they'll book a portrait session with me JUST to get to hang out for an hour!)
Negative Space is a Positive Thing
Does anyone know of a gallery space that would be interested in this series?
BEING AN ARTIST IS ALL I COULD EVER IMAGINE BEING - can you relate?
"The important thing is to create. Nothing else matters; creation is all." -Pablo Picasso
- December 2017
- Sep 20, 2017 BODY BLOG: In a familiar place Sep 20, 2017
- Aug 24, 2017 BODY BLOG: Sunday Aug 24, 2017
- Jan 12, 2017 BODY BLOG: soap factory / #skin.rock.bone meets dirt, paint, stranger Jan 12, 2017
- Jan 11, 2016 Skin.Rock.Bone, countdown Jan 11, 2016
- Nov 13, 2015 Your Reflection Is My Job Nov 13, 2015
- Oct 28, 2015 Engaged to be married: Chicago Edition with Nichole & Hector Oct 28, 2015
- Oct 28, 2015 Blog Archive Oct 28, 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- Jun 19, 2015 my very first blog post! Jun 19, 2015